Federal Government of Nigeria Ministry of Education: – The Federal Scholarship Board hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students in Nigerian public tertiary institutions to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for scholarship awards tenable in Nigerian tertiary institutions.
The Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) is a Department of the Federal Ministry of Education headed by a Director, as the Secretary of the Board. It has no Governing Board as the name/nomenclature suggests.
NIGERIAN AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) FOR 2020/2021
Nigerian Award Scholarship Award for:
i) Undergraduate (UG) Studies tenable in Nigerian Public Institutions
ii) Postgraduate (PG) Studies tenable in Nigerian Public Institutions
- Applicants for Postgraduate studies should possess a minimum of first degree with Second Class Honours Upper Division. Applicant must be registered Full-Time students of Federal or State Universities.
- All other applicants (UG, HND & NCE) must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education. All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
- Science and Technology
- Medicine and Para-medicals
- Liberal Arts/Social/Management Sciences
- Entrepreneurial Studies,
- Environmental Sciences
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- The Scholarship award is to assist the scholar in the payment of:
- Institutional charges and fees and
- For Personal maintenance.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
- Complete form online Submit and Print a copy
- Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you
Visit The Official Website For More Information
The registration portal will be closed on Friday 11th December 2020 by 11:59 PM