HydroDive Nigeria Limited is a rapidly growing Nigerian-based oilfield services provider. The company is led by a management team with over 300 years of combined experience. We provide high quality solutions and project management expertise to meet the varied needs of our clients operating in the West Africa region.
Applications are invited to fill the position below:
Job Title: FIELD CONSTRUCTION LEAD
- Control of Major offshore Saturation diving operation
- In charge of Saturation diving supervisor’s activities
- Report offshore operation activities to the Diving Operations Director / Project Manager
- Ensures that the permit to work system is followed
- Ensures the operations is carried out safely in accordance with national legislation, Company policy and other relevant standards.
- Ensures all work is carried out to the appropriate quality standards
- Ensures all personnel are familiar with the work plan, diving system, diving procedures, safety and emergency procedures
- Liaising with the Client, Master of the Vessel, OIM etc.
- Ensures Company’s Planned Maintenance System as dictated by the Compliance manager is carried out and that the documentation is up to date
- Prepare daily progress reports and other reports, as required by the Company.
- Pass on safety information via shift briefings or monthly or weekly meetings according to company policy
- Reporting potential hazards, near miss incidents or accidents to the Company Implementing any safety measures required by the Company
- Qualifications: AODC / IMCA Air/Bell diving supervisor certificate; NEBOSH or IOSH; DP Awareness cert; Medical & Offshore Survival certificates
- Experience: Holds IMCA Air/Bell diving supervisor certificate for over 10 – 15 years working experience. Held various Bell diving operations.
How to Apply
Interested and Qualified candidates should send application to email@example.com using position as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 16/12/2020
For more information, visit the HydroDive Nigeria Limited Official Website
Click here for more Jobs alert