FinTech Association of Nigeria (FintechNGR) is a self-regulatory, not-for-profit and non-political organisation incorporated in Nigeria by the Corporate Affairs Commission CAC and a member of the global body Global Fintech Hubs Federation.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Python Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos.
Responsibilities debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services include writing and testing code and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- A graduate of HND or B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- 3 – 5 years experience and must be specialised in Python Programming.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email should be Python Developer
Visit the FinTech Association of Nigeria Official Website for more details
Application Closing Date