Fitzwilliam College is providing a fully-funded scholarship to a talented candidate to complete their studies in the UK. Academic merit is the main criteria for all scholarships, other criteria may apply to individual awards. Fitzwilliam welcomes applications from all outstanding students, and unless specifically stated this is regardless of nationality.
Fitzwilliam College is a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, England. The college traces its origins back to 1869 and the foundation of the Non-Collegiate Students Board, a venture intended to offer academically excellent students of all backgrounds a chance to study at the university.
Fitzwilliam College Masters Scholarship Details
Host University: Fitzwilliam College University of Cambridge, England
Eligible Countries: International
Degree Type: Masters
Value of Award: Fully-funded
Eligible Field of Studies: Masters degree in any subject area with the exception of MBA, MFin and PGCE.
- Applicants must have A*AA at A-level or 40-42 points overall and 7, 7, 6 at Higher Level in IB.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have good academic records
- Applicants must also apply for a place on their chosen course by 3 December 2020 and tick the box for inclusion in the funding competitions on their application.
- Kotzen Scholarships at Simmons University 2021 | Fully Funded
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship 2020 | Fully Funded
- University of Nebraska Omaha Scholarships 2020
- Monash University Silver Jubilee PhD Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University Scholarships For International Students 2020
- University of Queensland PhD Scholarship for International Students 2020/21
- Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships (QES) at Universities Canada 2020
How To Apply:
Application Deadline: December 3, 2020