PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited (Formerly Known as PPI technology Services) is a limited company, duly registered in Nigeria, with the Nigerian head office in Lagos and a branch office in Port Harcourt. Since 1996 PPI has Performed Complete Project Management Services on over 600 Drilling Operations and 930 work-over and Completion Operations in Nigeria and abroad.
PPI and KOG provide services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for international and local communities.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: FLUIDS SPECIALIST
It will be the Wellsite Drilling FluidsSpecialists’ (WDFS) responsibility to assist the rig site drilling team and the N’Djamena engineering team with the preparation, maintenance, optimization, and disposal of drilling and completion fluids at the rig site. Additionally, the WDFS will support fluid preparations for cementing operations and perform optimization of solids control equipment at the rig site. The position reports directly to the Wellsite Supervisor in charge at the wellsite.
- The WDFS will spend their time focusing on optimizing drilling and completion fluids and solids control equipment performance. This is a hands-on role.
- The WDFS will be responsible for directly supervising the third-party drilling fluids service provider, and the drilling company’s personnel when supporting drilling fluids operations.
- The WDFS will be responsible for assisting in cementing fluids preparations and tank management.
- The WDFS will be responsible for managing the proper disposal of drilling fluids as per government regulations and companies Environmental and Social Management Plan (ESMP).
- All reports generated by the WDFS must be reviewed and approved by the Wellsite Supervisor before distribution.
- Complete the Company’s specified well summary data at the end of each hole section and at the end of the well.
- Maintain Material Inventories and movements which are to be carefully checked and closed out at the end of each hole section and at the end of the well.
- The end of section summary will include a full discussion covering the drilling fluid and solids control equipment performance with appropriate conclusions and recommendations for the next well, including problems encountered.
- Engineering or technical degree and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in implementing Potassium Silicate experience Minimum
- 10 years of operations experience with drilling fluids and waste management
- Should have worked at least 5 years as a Drilling Fluids Superintendent or fluids specialist.
- Experience in contractor management, especially those involved in the construction of offshore and onshore production facilities. Experience with facilitating efforts to resolve interface issues and coordination of multi-party QA objectives High level of construction knowledge, skill and experience Excellent communication, strategy/planning skills
Method of Application
Interested and Only qualified Applicants are to forward their Curriculum Vitae and Credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as the subject.
Visit the PPI and KOG Nigeria Limited Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 31/08/2020