Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is a strategic partner to the world’s top beverage brands. We are one of the global leaders in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa.
Frigoglass is well established in the more mature European markets while it is evolving and establishing its position in emerging markets. we are focused on the markets in Africa, which are prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Supervisor – Technical
- Ensure cost-effectiveness and efficiencies in the procurement and delivery of Technical materials and Services to support the plant’s operations.
- Ensure timely and cost-efficient procurement of high technical quality materials and ensure the optimal level of these materials at all times
- Ensure that suppliers comply with company standards and specifications in order to avoid substandard materials for the production of company products
- Maintain records of all registered/approved technical suppliers and sub-contractors’ list and ensure their re-evaluation/re-certification is periodically done in line with the company’s policy and update relevant records
- Obtain quotations and proposals from technical vendors/contractors and analyse for cost-effectiveness and submit same for relevant approvals
- Ensure prompt negotiations and conclude technical materials Local Purchase Orders (LPOs) within prescribed authority limit
- Ensure correctness of all details in the purchase orders while delivery is scheduled in a way to ensure hitch-free operations
- Maintain the Plant’s Spend Analysis for all technical materials to support market survey
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Supply Chain, Accounting, Economics, or Engineering
- Having an Engineering background is an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years of cognate experience in the manufacturing sector
- Must possess Procurement and Logistics skills
- Membership of relevant professional body(ies) is preferable
How to Apply
Application Closing Date
14th June 2020.