GIST International Scholarships 2021: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) is offering Masters Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships to All International Students from any part of the world who are eligible to apply for GIST International Scholarships for the academic year of 2021-22 to study on Fully Funded Scholarships in Korea.
GIST International Scholarships 2021 Details:
University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
Degree level: Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
Eligible Nationality: International
- for Masters Degree is 2 Years and
- for Ph.D. degree, it is 4 Years.
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to pursue masters or PhD degree from Korea number 1 university. The award will cover all the expenses to complete your degree. Detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee: 3,415,000 won per semester
- Monthly Stipends:
- Masters Degree: 140,000 won per month
- PhD Degree: 295,000 won per month
- Research Assistantship (All students participating in research projects):
- 4,820,000 won per year of MS
- 11,480,000 won per year of PhD
- Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Health Insurance fee is supported.
- Annual Medical checkup
- Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea
Fields of Study Available at GIST:
Students can apply in one of the following study field under GIST Scholarship program.
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea, applicants have to submit these documents. No need to send these document by post. You can Email them to university directly.
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
To be eligible to apply for GIST Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Students with any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- To apply for Masters Degree Scholarship, applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, You must hold a Master’s Degree.
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarships?
Interested and qualified candidates should fill the Online Application Form to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2021 in South Korea. Complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above.
The last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2021 in Korea is 15th April 2021. Don’t wait for the deadline and apply as soon as possible.
For more information, Click Here