GNT & Its International Partners are introducing the 1st West African Cybersecurity Scholarship program to help close security skills gap. In our digital era, organizations are relying increasingly on cybersecurity to protect themselves, enable trust, move faster, add value, and grow. As the volume and sophistication of cyberattacks rise, organizations are experiencing a significant shortage of IT professionals with cybersecurity skills.
Through the scholarship program, We will offer free training, mentoring, and testing designed to help you earn a wide range of IT certifications and hone the skills needed for the various relevant job roles. Our certification training has been designed to address the critical skills deficit, providing the job-ready knowledge needed to meet current and future challenges in CyberSecurity and they could also be taken Anywhere you are located at your convenience.
Take the first step today toward a rewarding career in cybersecurity and IT at large. Partner with GNT and become one of the talented IT professionals now in high demand in nearly all industries.
Cybersecurity Scholarship Details
Organizer: GNT & Its International Partners
Target group: Novices, Intermediate Users & Experts
Duration: maximum of 6 months
Scholarships achievable is up to
- 100% tuition Free.
- Mentoring and coaching for all our scholarship courses
- The cost of all training, mentoring and coaching, Assessments, Final Exam & Official Certificates of Completion from the Certification Vendorsgood toward completion of the e-learning / online mentoring course is included in the scholarship.
Over 10 IT Certification Training mainly geared towards cybersecurity. Our certification training has been designed to address the critical skills deficit, providing the job-ready knowledge needed to meet current and future challenges in CyberSecurity and they could also be taken Anywhere you are located at your convenience.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must meet these qualifications:
- Be at least 15 years old
- Be proficient in English
- Be comfortable using the internet and have basic knowledge of computer use
- Be a Nigerian
- Planning a career in Information Technology
- Prepared to complete training in a maximum of 6 months
- Willing to share a success story
How to Apply
Steps to being awarded a scholarship. Simply follow the steps
- Register by filling and submitting the on-line registration form for FREE
- Automatically get accessed by Our System
- Take the Scholarship Aptitude Test and Post Assessment (if required to do so)
- Be awarded up to 100% Scholarship on the chosen scholarship career path if you pass the GNT-SAT & Post Assessment (if required to do so)
- Accept the Scholarship Offer & Start your training
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.cybersecscholarship.com/
Registration Ending on/or before August 20, 2020.