Google AdCamp invites all the university graduates or currently enrolled candidates from across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) to apply for Fully-funded Google EMEA AdCamp Program 2020
Google AdCamp Program Details
Target Countries: Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA)
Eligible Group: All current or recently graduated university students
Number of Awards: Up to 50
If a student is selected, Google will cover;
- transport (most reasonable mode) to the programs and
- hotel rooms if needed for the duration of the program.
Benefits of Google AdCamp
This program creates a chance for participants to
- Get a 360-degree look behind the scenes at Google
- Have an opportunity to develop a professional network, gain new skills, experience our culture, and as well as learn more about career opportunities in a fun and inclusive environment.
- Have the opportunity to gain new skills, compete in a case competition as well as develop a professional network.
- She/he will get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive, and learn more about career opportunities within our Global Business Organisation in a fun and inclusive environment. Google will accept up to 50 candidates for this program.
The program runs for two days in multiple countries across Europe, the Middle East, or Africa regions. Google will fund your travel as well as living expenses throughout the program.
Candidates must have the following qualifications in order to qualify for this Fully-funded Google EMEA AdCamp Program 2020
- Interest as well as experience in sales, customer support, account management, marketing, or consulting.
- Similarly, experience and ability in managing and customizing the experience to a customer base.
- Confident multi-tasker and able to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
- Fluent in English, as all AdCamp activities will be conducted in English.
- Be currently enrolled in a final year of BA/BS or master’s program, in any major, at a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa or have graduated within the last 12 months.
Interested and qualified candidates that express an interest should head to this form.
For more information Click here