GTC Group is a global leader in delivering capacity solutions to individuals, organizations, and emerging economies. Our divisions in Training, Consulting, and Energy provide specialized solutions to build capacity whether it’s at a personal level, organizational level, r national level. We assist governments and organizations across all industries to deal with a broad range of policy and business issues.
Our aim is to provide the best possible level of training for all of our clients and delegates. It is essential, therefore, that we recruit the best and maintain the highest standards.
The GTC Group are seeking applications from professional freelance Trainers/Consultants who are passionate about their chosen profession; proud of their achievements; possess the energy to inspire delegates to perform to their highest potential, and have the relevant experience and qualifications in conducting short term professional training courses for our high-profile clients in the key faculty areas of:
- Human Resource Management
- Power and Electricity
- Public Governance, Compliance, and Transparency
- Oil and Gas
- Business & Office Administration
- Information Technology
- Health, Safety, Environment & Security (HSES)
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Construction and Mining
- Marketing and PR
- Health Administration
Job Title: Freelance Trainer/Consultant
Description of the Role
As a course Trainer/Consultant, you will be required to research, develop, deliver, assess, review and, update course content, structure, and quality with the objective of meeting the highest standards established by the GTC Group and deliver measurable results to our clients. You will be able to apply formal quantitative methods to assess delegate’s current management capability maturity and deliver professional training/consulting and capacity building solutions.
Key Objectives of the Job
- Deliver top-quality executive management training to delegates in relevant subject areas and faculty.
- Support the personal and organizational capacity development objectives of clients.
- Benchmark and ensure that content and delivery meet international standards
- Support the GTC Group in the development of new programs.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver specific training programs with the ability to consult on the specific use of the products within the target client environment.
- The development of training programs for users with various abilities to promote earning approaches, thoughts, tools, and provide autonomy. reparation of program user materials, taking into account the continual evolution of the capacity building needs and the need to provide a user-friendly, enterprising, nd innovative training approach.
- Preparation and conduction of pre-training research to ensure that training programs are up to date and meet industry skill development requirements.
- Conduct post-training analysis for improvement
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to Apply