Hamik Energy Limited is a preferred indigenous Service provider in the application of service quality towards the provision of all our registered services for oil and gas service companies in Nigeria and beyond.
Hamik Energy Limited was incorporated in 2010 to carry on business in the oil and gas industry in areas of oil well fishing services, well drilling and completions, coil tubing, solid control operations and equipment leasing. The company is also into oilfield and construction equipment leasing. Among the business of HAMIK ENERGY LIMITED are well testing, land logistics and other related services.
Application is invited for;
Job Title: Quality Health and Safety Officer
Location: Eleme, Rivers
- B.Sc / B.A in Safety Management or relevant field is preferred
- Certificate in occupational health and safety
- At least 2 years experience at Mid Managerial level.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures
Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Diligent with great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics.
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety.
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using “QHSE Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Application Deadline: 6th July 2020.