Applications are invited to apply for the Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 in Australia. All International Students from around the world can apply for Bond University Scholarships to Study in Australia. This Fully Funded scholarship is provided by the Australian Government for International Students to Pursue a PhD Degree at Bond University Australia for the academic session of 2021-22
Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 Details:
University: Bond University
Degree level: PhD Degree
Eligible nationality: International
- Doctoral Degree by Research: Up to 4 Years
Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
Bond University HDR Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students to Study in Australia. You will apply for Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship. The Scholarship will Cover the following:
- 100% Fee Offset (fee waiver) up to 48 Months
- Living Stipends
- RTP Allowances for overseas students, a standard Overseas Student Health Cover
- Relocation Costs to Undertake an HDR
- Assistance with Academic Publication Costs.
Fields of Study Available
The Fields of Study to get HDR Scholarships in Australia at Bond University are:
- Bond Business School
- Health Sciences and Medicine
- Society and Design.
- The Bond University Scholarship is open to domestic & International Students.
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in an HDR program, issued by Bond University
- Must Meet Scholarship Requirements, Visa Requirements & other English Language Requirements.
How to Apply
There are 3 Steps to Apply Online for Bond University HDR Scholarship 2021 in Australia. Complete all the Steps. The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below:
- Expression of interest (EOI) to Faculty
- Apply for Admission to Bond University
- Apply for Scholarship
There are Two Rounds of HDR Bond University Scholarships. The Upcoming Deadline is 31st March 2021. The Application Portal is open from 1 February – 31 March 2021 & 1 August – 30 September 2021.
For more information, Click Here