First Bank of Nigeria Limited, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa with its impact woven into the fabric of society.
Application is invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: Head of Hub, Abuja
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Identification: 4
- Supervise activities of front office, middle office and back office staff to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to Private Banking clients.
- Oversee and ensure the flow of client’s transactions and investments portfolio is in accordance with client’s mandate.
- Promote the education of clients in the wealth management space, providing personal financial advisory services that enhance the investment decisions.
- Review client profiles to ensure investments are in accordance with mandates, risk profiles and risk appetites.
- Promote the sales and services culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation.
- Actively participate in the development of budgets and target as they relate the Private Banking business and ensure achievement of monthly and annual targets.
- Authorize capital and current expenditure for the Hub as approved by the GH.
- Ensure Hub operating cost is within approved budget
- Ensure zero tolerance for inactive/dormant accounts
- As part of the Bank’s Information Security requirements, maintain the security of all Information entrusted to the staff and comply with the principles and policies in the Information Security Handbook.
- Minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree;
- Preference for postgraduate business or related degree or other professional qualification (though not mandatory);
- Training in Portfolio Management and Asset Allocation
- Training in Customer Profiling and Risk Assessments
- Minimum 10 years working experience in banking or a related industry
- Previous experience in Asset & Wealth Management or Investment Banking is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click below to apply
Application Deadline: Apply Before December 04 2020, 03:38 PM
Click here for more Jobs alert