Higher Education Commission: HEC invited application from outstanding students of Balochistan and erstwhile FATA who intend to pursue Undergraduate studies in HEC-recognized public/private sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions of Pakistan. The Scholarships are being offered for the academic year 2020-21 in all areas of study/disciplines under the project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for the Students of Balochistan and FATA (Phase-II)”, Batch-V.
Higher Education Commission Scholarship Details
Organizer: Higher Education Commission, Pakistan
Eligible Group: FATA & Balouchtisan
Degree Level: Undergraduate Degree Program
The HEC Scholarships will cover the following expenses of the scholars:
- Tuition Fee
- Hostel charges and other charges up to Rs 60,000 per semester.
- Monthly Allowance of 6000 Per Month with Rs 500 Annual Increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs 5,000 Per Anum.
- Travel Allowance Rs 5,000 Per Anum.
- Initial settlement allowance of Rs 10,000 (once)
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/Erstwhile FATA.
- Applicant must have completed minimum 12 years or equivalent education with at least 60% marks.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date.
- Applicant must have acquired the requisite academic qualification on or before the closing date.
- The applicants who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Result awaiting students are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to submit an application online through HEC website https://eportal.hec.gov.pk/bfap
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Application in Hard form will not be entertained. Applicants are required to apply well before the closing date to get assistance in case of any inconvenience.
- Scholarships will be awarded on Merit and District Quota.
- Applicants will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude Test score (conducted by HEC) and Academic Credentials.
- Applicants have to secure at least 50% marks in the test for securing eligibility.
- The scholarship and reserve seats distribution ratio for the applicants of Balochistan & FATA is 50:50. Placements on reserved seats will be on open merit for selected scholars only. PM&DC minimum eligibility criteria will be applicable.
- Those who are already enrolled in Medical Colleges and Engineering Programs will not be considered against the reserved seats but shall be considered for an offer of scholarships if on Merit.
- Already Enrolled Students in any bachelor program are Encouraged to Apply.
- For further details, please visit http://hec.gov.pk/site/phobf
Application Deadline: October 02, 2020