The Heinrich boll foundation Scholarship is inviting application from International Students for Bachelors’s, Masters & PhD degree program. Students from any discipline and higher-education institution are invited to apply for the scholarship by the Foundation, which is closely associated with the German Green Party.
Candidates who have a positive attitude towards green ideals, excellent school grades and academic standing and are socially and politically involved are encouraged to apply.
The Heinrich böll foundation and Daad fund the Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship is geared to particularly gifted students from Germany and abroad. Applicants from any discipline and higher-education institution are eligible for funding: talented students showing excellent promise for future academic and professional careers. Moreover, applicants show involvement in line with the values of green policy.
Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship Details
Host Organization: DAAD & Heinrich Boll Foundation
Eligible Countries: Domestic & International Students
Degree Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s & PhD
Two types of Scholarship are offered by Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship:
- Promotion Scholarship (PhD)
- Study Scholarship (Undergraduate, Masters)
Please find further information on the current funding here
Following documents are required by the students during the application process of Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship 2020-2021:
- Application Form.
- List of study certificates if you have already initiated your studies.
- Student enrolment certificate.
- University Entrance Qualification or Equivalent.
- International Students to apply for a Masters’s program have to submit: a certified copy of your first-degree certificate.
- Reference letter from your college or university lecturer.
- German language proficiency. Minimum DSH 2 or Level B2 is required.
- A candidate who have excellent Academic Record and Achievements
- Connecting with the goals of the Foundation
- Competent, motivated, positive individuals are responsible for playing an influential role in the Foundation’s work.
- Proof of the required level of German language (B2 oder DSH)
- excellent school grades and academic standing; if requested, first graded proofs of academic achievements
- social engagement and interest in politics
- (self)-reflective, goal-oriented, creative personalities in their own right with inter-cultural and gender-democratic competences
- identification with the goals of the Foundation
- responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
How to Apply
Suitably candidates for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship can apply online through the online portal, The application portal for this German Scholarship will open six weeks before the application deadline. To apply, visit the official link mentioned below.
Application Deadline: 1st September 2020 and 1st March 2021 for each year.