Henkel AG & Company operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands, and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care, and Laundry & Home Care.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Job Title: Logistics & Customer Service Manager
- Assuming responsibility for the Laundry & Home Care business unit.
- Supporting Supply Chain and Customer Operation teams on their daily process.
- Developing skills in matters of projects, supply chain and operations.
- Assuming responsibility for recognizing and recommending operational improvements.
- Executing customer data updates, order creation and order status follow up.
- Supporting the supply chain team with the maintenance of master data in SAP/APO systems.
- Identifying and resolving supply exceptions by expediting purchase orders, re-allocating existing inventory and establishing safety stock parameters.
- Managing timely and accurate submission of KPI reports.
- Assuming responsibility for the end to end execution of logistics and warehouse process.
- Acting as the key team member in implementing logistics and warehouse projects.
- Is responsible for transportation and warehouse cost controlling.
- Ensuring appropriate handling, storing and transportation of hazardous materials in line with Henkel Guidelines and local regulations by contracted 3PLs.
- Participating in internal and external warehouse audits.
- Solving logistics and warehouse bottlenecks and offering proactive solutions for similar issues.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering or a related field with a successful academic record.
- At least 5 years of experience, ideally within the multinational environment.
- 5-7 years of professional experience in Logistics and Warehouse Operations is required.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Cross-functional understanding in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production with project management experience.
- Planning, Production, Supply Chain Execution, OTC-knowledge is desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Competent in problem-solving, analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work with a variety of people.
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, APO, SAP or similar ERP system know-how is preferred.
- An ideal candidate must be available to join 1st July 2020 and ready to work from Ibadan, Nigeria on a fixed-term contract.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should Click here to Apply
Visit the Official Webpage for more Henkel AG & Company details.
Click here to See more of Henkel AG Company Jobs in other countries
Application Deadline: Not Specified