Holland Government Scholarships: The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands.
This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship amounts to €5,000.
Duration of Scholarship: You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
Eligibility Criteria for Holland Government Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time master’s programme at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Holland Scholarship on www.studyinholland.nl to apply
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2019 or 1 May 2019. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
- Further information about the application procedure, the participating institutions and the specific deadlines is available on the website of the institution of your choice.
Check further instructions below.
- Choose a course and/or institution with the Studyfinder tool.
- Check whether the Dutch higher education institution is participating.
a. Participating research universities
b. Participating universities of applied sciences
- Check the selected fields of studies on the website of the Dutch higher education institution.
- Check whether you meet the application criteria above.
- You need to apply for the Holland Scholarship directly at the institution of your choice and meet their selection criteria.
- If you have any questions about the procedure, please contact the institution you are applying to directly.
- After the application deadline, the institution you applied to will contact you to let you know if you have been awarded a scholarship.
For more information, visit the Official Website Scholarship website
May 1, 2021