PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: HSE Manager
- Responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety programs. He will review and update organizational HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Supervision of Project HSE activities
- Attend pre-job, planning, and other client meetings as required
- Investigate all cases of accidents and near-misses, prepare a report of findings, and ensure lessons learned are shared.
- Ensure all personnel on-site have the required HSE clearance.
- Ensure copies of all material data sheet and MSDS are available at all time onboard the FPSO and project site
- Advice and assist personnel with regards to health, safety & environmental management matters for all disciplines performed on-site.
- Liaise with the client, enforcement agencies, and other third parties as required.
- Ensure that the management key personnel are aware of all health, safety & environmental issues, appropriate corrective and preventive actions are implemented
- Carry out HSE induction training for all new personnel engaged and maintain records relating thereto accordingly
- Assist with the presentation of daily / weekly safety talks, including researching suitable topics, preparing presentation notes, and assisting with the presentation of the subject matter.
- Schedule and chair weekly / monthly HSE committee meetings and maintain records/minutes of meetings related thereto accordingly.
- Promote health, safety, and environmental compliance and awareness through regular campaigns and initiatives.
- Ensure all accidents and incidents are recorded, reported, and investigated as required, and that corrective action is implemented accordingly.
- Prepare and maintain required HSE statistics and key performance indicators for review and report/update HSE records accordingly.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- Minimum 10 years on Management and operations preferable in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry, NEBOSH IGC
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Suitably trained in specific/relevant certification like NEBOSH IGC, HSE Level 1,2 and General HSE or equivalent.
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert