PREZICON Limited is an indigenous industry leader that provides innovative Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) solutions to its clients. They continuously strive to meet the highest Quality, Health, Safety, and Environmental standards with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001, and COREN certifications. Their approach is one of collaboration with local stakeholders and the utmost attention to sustainability and development in the communities where they operate.
Applications are invited to fill the following positions below;
Job Title: ICORR Level 3 Paint Inspector
In charge of reviewing Coating Procedure, Supervise the Contractor and Subcontractor Activities to Implementation of various Customer Specification during the production process. Monitoring and Controlling all Contractor and Subcontractor Inspection Activities (Surface preparation Blasting and Painting to ensure and check abrasive, surface profile, coating, environmental and Perform tests such as Holiday test, Adhesion test (after the coating process will verify the strength of the bond between substrate & coating).
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records.
- Ensure all personnel is made aware of quality requirements for the project.
- Ensure all personnel on-site have the required qualification for their jobs
- Study specification, QA/QC procedure, QCP, and the requirement for the project and ensure work is performed accordingly.
- Ensuring that all work areas are adequately monitored and controlled from a quality perspective
- Ensure Quality Control Plans are in place and signed off progressively for all work performed.
- Administer and control project site query and non-conformance reporting systems.
- Compile data packs and ensure they are reviewed, approved, and retained for all work performed
- Maintain and report required information regarding quality on the project, to QA/QC Manager.
- Monitor and expedite the closeout of all audit assessment findings, non-conformance reports & anomaly reports and report accordingly.
- Liaise with the client and contract management, including notifications with regard of all required inspection interventions.
- Control and maintain all QC equipment and instrumentation. Ensures calibration is performed at the required intervals.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION:
- BSc or HND in Engineering or Science from a recognized and accredited institution.
- Required certification – ICORR LEVEL 3 Paint inspector or equivalent, BOSIET, Rope access
- Minimum 8 years proven experience of QA/QC inspections preferably in fabrication/construction or oil and gas industry. ICORR level 3, Bosiet, rope access
How to Apply
Only qualified candidates should apply. Curriculum vitae should be forwarded to email@example.com citing the Job title as the subject of the email. Please note that applications for all positions close 2 weeks from the day of the advert
Application Deadline: December 10th, 2020
For more Information, Visit PREZICON Limited Official website
Click here for more Jobs alert