Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) was established by Late Aihaja Ramota Olatunde Adejonwo for the award of scholarships to indigent but brilliant students who have gained admission into public tertiary institutions in Nigeria. This is in fulfilment of her life-long burden for the plight of the less privileged in the society.
Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) Scholarship Details
Eligible Students: 100 level to 200 level undergraduates in public universities in Nigeria.
Degree Type: Undergraduate Program
- Applicants must be in either 100 or 200 level in public universities in Nigeria.
- Must have had a minimum of 5As, and 3Bs in O’level result(s), in not more than 1 (one) sitting.
- Be undergraduates student in public universities across the six geo-political zones in Nigeria.
Supporting Documents Required:
Applicants should attach the following documents in their Application:
- A copy of Admission Letter,
- A copy of Registration form,
- Copy of School ID Card, and
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with name and signature at the back page.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should indicate the following in their Application and attached the documents listed above;
- The course of Study,
- State of Origin,
- Phone Number, and
- Email Address
Be addressed and send “Application Details” to:
Imole Noble Educational Foundation,
P.O. Box 139, G.P.O,
Marina, Lagos State.
- Successful applicants across the six geo-political zones will be contacted via their email address
- Winners of the scholarship would be awarded financial aid throughout their course of studies.
Application Closing Date
10th July 2020