INTECH Process Automation Nigeria is a renowned system integrator and automation solution provider for the oil & gas sector globally. Over a period of more than 20 years, it has helped major Oil & Gas End Users to solve their most pressing issues of Instrumentation, Control & Electrical automation. INTECH’s broad automation solution product portfolio, technical skills, knowledge & expertise on equipment of all major OEMs, and its asset-application specific approach to solution design are what differentiates it from a typical system integrator.
Applications are invited to fill the position below
Job Title: DCS ADVISOR SIS
RESPONSIBILITIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Well versed and firsthand experience on TRICON CX/TRICONEX System especially TRISTATION software
- Strong Knowledge of ICSS Design including System Architecture/network drawings/Cybersecurity/IO Wiring/CPU Load calculations/Cabinet design/Loop drawings
- Preference will be given to work for TOTAL. TOTAL’s General Specifications knowledge preferred
- Strong communication skills with mentorship skills
- Works with SIS Team on all engineering related aspects to ensure on time delivery of the deliverables
- Ensure quality of engineering and design deliverables of both direct and subcontracted work complying with the contract and government requirements and support the overall project schedule.
- Reviews drawings, schedules, specifications, and other documents to ensure compliance with project requirements
- Prepares hardware design of the SIS Cabinets, requisitions for the SIS hardware and software requirements
- Liaise with PCS Team for Inter-Disciplinary Checks of various SIS Documents
- Overall responsible for the technical delivery of SIS in project
- Communicates with the customer on all technical matters related to SIS design and clarify the design with the customer
- Leads the technical reviews of SIS with customer
- Ensure development and quality of Project technical documentation as per MDR which are developed by respective SIS discipline design engineers. These documents include but not limited to ICSS Architectures, FDS, Standard Functions, IO Lists, and Network Architectures, FAT & SAT Procedures etc
- Integrates all the ICSS Sub Systems with respect to SIS
- Leads the SIS team in DVT (Design Validation Test), FAT & IFAT
- Lead the Pre-commissioning & Commissioning activities
- Act as Assistant Engineering Manager in absence of Engineering Manager
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Must be a graduate engineer with majors in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics
- Should have a 4 Years to 5 Years direct Industrial Automation Experience
- Should have required Technical Skills i.e. Engineering, Design, Software Configuration, PLC, HMI, SCADA, Industrial Comm Networks, etc.
- Required Min Experience in Specific Technology/Skill [If Any (Rockwell Siemens, Factory talk, Wonderware, Siemens, etc.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to work in a cross-functional organization and to liaison with corporate head office
How to Apply
Application for the position is Company-wide cross-posting by Sending your resumes to email@example.com mentioning your relevant area of professional interest.
Application Deadline: 31/12/2020
Click here for more Jobs alert