IsDB-Türkiye Scholarships Joint Scholarship 2021: Türkiye Scholarships is a government-funded, competitive scholarship program, awarded to outstanding students and researchers to pursue full-time or short-term programs at the top universities in Turkey.
This scholarship opportunity aims to build a network of future leaders committed to strengthening cooperation among countries and mutual understanding among societies.
The department list has been determined in line with the sustainable development goals. Candidates will study in Turkey in scope of the given department list in the application page to achieving their national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
IsDB-Türkiye Scholarships Joint Scholarship Details
Funded by: Türkey Government
Degree Type: Undergraduate, Masters, PhD
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship:
The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate, 850 TL for master and 1.200 TL for PhD )
- Full tuition fee
- Accommodation fee is included in the monthly stipend. Students will pay their accommodation fee from their own monthly stipend. Students have the right to take initiative in accommodation.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- Bachelor’s Degree candidates should not be born earlier than 01.01.2000.
- Master’s Degree candidates should not be born earlier than 01.01.1991
- PhD Degree candidates Not be born earlier than 01.01.1986.
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barriers to education. Candidates should not have any chronic or other health conditions that could pose an obstacle to their studying in Turkey.
- Candidates who wish to study in the English programs need to have an internationally recognized language certificate to prove their language proficiency (TOEFL and other equivalent certificates). Most of these programs require international admission test scores such as GRE, GMAT, SAT etc. Candidates can check the language of instruction while selecting the programs in the application system.
- All Türkiye Scholarships-IsDB International Joint Scholarship Programme awardees who do not possess C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency (including those who are placed into English or other language taught programs) must attend a 1-year Turkish Preparatory Course and attain the C1 Level Certificate by the end of their academic year.
Documents Required for IsDB-Türkiye Scholarships
Applicants must fulfil the following criteria for the Scholarships::
- Copies of degree certificates.
- International Passport
- Language Proficiency certificate
- Research proposal project
- relevant academic references
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Begin Application
Application Deadline: 14th April 2021
Visit The Official Website For More Information
- Students already registered in Turkish universities are not eligible for the joint scholarship programme.
- Before proceeding to fill in the details on the scholarship programme, please check the information you have provided.
- If you provide incomplete information, you may have to delete your application and start over to edit the information.
- Make sure that you have completed and submitted your application before the application deadline of the scholarship programme. The applications that have not been completed before the deadline will be deleted.