Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is a school that form men and women of conscience, competence, compassion and commitment. The College strives to form leaders who are open to growth, intellectually competent, loving, religious and committed to justice. Jesuit schools have their roots in the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola. Among other things, we are a community of faith, a community of scholarship and a community of service.
The school is open to all children across the world irrespective of religion, ethnicity, nationality, race or gender. Its graduates, having been transformed, should, in turn, become agents of transformation wherever they may be.
Jesuit Memorial College (JMC) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Physical and Health Education Teacher
- BSC/B.Ed/B.Sc in Physical Health Education. Any higher degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years of teaching experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language (written and spoken)
- Good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in the use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates Send Applications, CV & Letter of Attestation from their referees (in Microsoft Word formats) and scanned credentials by email to “The Human Resources Manager” via: email@example.com and copied to “The Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Hard copies of the above-mentioned documents may be submitted at the school gate.
Visit the Official Website for more details
Application Deadline: 12th June 2020