World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021: – The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2021 is open now for International Students to get a Masters Degree from well-known Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. Both Women & Men from Developing Countries are eligible to apply. Also, apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2021 in UK (Fully Funded).
World Bank Scholarship is offering 48 Preferred Programs to undertake Masters Degree program. The scholarship will cover all the expenses.
Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
Provided by: World Bank
Degree level: Masters Degree
Eligible Nationality: International
The scholarship duration: 2 Years.
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021 is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students to continue their education in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. The detail is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books).
Fields of Study & Universities
Check List of Universities & Fields of Study Available under Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (Click Here)
Developing countries are eligible. Check Full List Click Here for List of Eligible Countries.
This is a Basic Eligibility criterion by the World Bank.
- Be a National of a World Bank Member developing Country on This List.
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
- Be employed in development-related work in a paid full-time position at the time of submitting the scholarship application. The only exception to this criterion is for developing country nationals from a country that will be on the updated list of Fragile and Conflict States provided to applicants in the Application Guidelines for each call for scholarships.
- On or before the Scholarship Application Deadline date, be admitted unconditionally (except for funding) for the upcoming academic year to at least one of the JJ/WBGSP preferred university master’s programs located outside of the applicant’s country of citizenship and country of residence listed at the time the call for scholarship applications opens. The letter of admission must be uploaded before submitting your application. For details, see “How to Apply”.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, and/or staff of any type of appointment of the World Bank Group or a close relative of the aforementioned by blood or adoption with the term “close relative” defined as: Mother, Father, Sister, Half-sister, Brother, Half-brother, Son, Daughter, Aunt, Uncle, Niece, or Nephew.
How to Apply for Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship?
You have to Apply Online for World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2021. All application procedure is given. Once you are familiar with the application requirements and processes, CLICK HERE to apply.
For more information, visit the Official Link
The last date to apply for The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) 2021 is 21st May 2021.