JOTNA Group is a beverage and related packaging company established in 1965. Business interests primarily in Manufacturing in Africa. JOTNA is circa. USD 150MN GROUP
Applications are invited for;
Job Title: Information Technology Helpdesk Officer (NYSC only)
Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Response to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problem, and determines and implements a solution.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Maintain the daily performance of computer systems.
- Respond to email messages for customers seeking help.
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
- A young smart graduate of HNDor B.Sc. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Yet to do NYSC and looking for a primary place of assignment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send applications to email@example.com with the subject of the email should be: Computer Science (NYSC)
Visit the JOTNA Group Official Website for more details
Application Closing Date