Julius Berger Nigeria PLC the major principal of Abuja Furniture Production – one of the leading manufacturers in the field of furniture and interior design with 350 employees. Nationwide, projects for private customers, government institutions as well as in-house interior fittings are implemented.
The internship is open to undergraduate students in Nigerian universities who are pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering Degree. The internship is for a period of 5-6 months on Wood technology/furniture interior design
Your tasks include:
- Support in the implementation of measures to improve quality, productivity and reduce waste
- Accompanying coordination processes between design, manufacturing, purchasing, and logistics.
- Assistance in optimizing the planning of the material and production flow.
- Knowledge of CAD-CAM desirable;
- Current certificate of enrollment;
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams initiative;
- Applicants should be a student pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering (from 4th semester);
- Good knowledge of German and English;
- User knowledge of MS Office;
- Be available all through the period of the internship.
Abuja Furniture Production (AFP) in Nigeria Internship Programme Benefits.
- Assumption of visa and vaccination costs
- Free accommodation in company camps
- Information event
- Interns receive an attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
Method of Application
Interested candidates should register and apply below. Send your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, certificates).
Visit the Julius Berger Nigeria PLC Official Webpage for more details
Ms. Samira Azgua 0611 1390 3664 will be happy to answer any questions you may have.