KAIST Scholarships: Applications are invited to apply for the KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea. All International Students from all around the world seeking to pursue their Bachelor’s Degree from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology are eligible to apply for the KAIST International Student Scholarship 2021. Candidates are highly encouraged to apply for a Full Scholarship by KAIST for the Academic Session of 2021/22
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 Details:
University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
Degree level: Bachelors
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: South Korea
Scholarship coverage of KAIST Scholarships:
KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021 in South Korea for International Students will provide the necessary funds to complete your degree. Detail of the scholarship is given below:
- Full tuition fee waiver for 8 semesters
- Living expenses allowance, 350,000 KRW/month
- Medical Health insurance
Fields of Study Available:
All study areas are offered by KAIST under this scholarship, applicants can apply in any academic field and major. All subjects are given below:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bio-engineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
To gain admission to the university, candidates have to submit the following documents:
For International Candidates of Korean Origin:
- Certificate of the Facts
- Loss of Korean Nationality
You need to fulfill the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- All international students are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be graduated from high school.
- Applicants holding dual citizenship are not eligible to apply.
- An applicant should maintain his or her GPA of 2.7 out of 4.3 after fresher’s year.
- Applicants holding Korean nationality are must have their education outside of Korea.
- International candidates who completed their high school in Korea.
How to Apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarships 2021?
To apply for KAIST International Undergraduate Scholarship 2021, applicants need to follow the given below steps:
- In order to apply, read the guidelines to get familiar with the application process.
- Download the online application form.
- Fill out the application form with accurate information.
- Pay the application fee
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Check the documents, after uploading them.
For more information about the KAIST admission requirements, visit KAIST Admission Guide for International Aspirants.
For more information, visit the Official Link
Application Deadline: 28 May 2021.