Kazan OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum is an annual large-scale international youth entrepreneurship activity.
The organizers of the annual Kazan – OIC Youth Entrepreneurship Forum are the Government of the Republic of Tatarstan, Eurasian Regional Center of Islamic Cooperation Youth Forum (ICYF-ERC), Tatarstan Republic Youth Social Fund “Selet”. The Forum will be held in partnership with the Academy of Youth Diplomacy and Kazan IT Park, among others.
The 2020 Kazan Forum is intended for early-stage startups with proven MVPs from the OIC region. These startups typically would have raised a family and friends around or no funding at all. The reality of the coronavirus pandemic has exposed the vulnerabilities of the world as well as the opportunities for technology to help mitigate many problems.
The OIC has been one of the worst-hit regions with declining incomes from oil and gas and declining global demand for commodities, it is indeed a tough time.
Worth of Award
- The most successful startups will have the opportunity to compete for $15 000 in cash prizes.
- The culmination and award will be done during a live online Demo day where they expect angel investors to commit up to $200 000 in funding to selected startups.
- You have an IT startup: E-commerce, Edtech, apps
- You are between 18-35 years
- You are the founder/cofounder
- You have a prototype (MVP)
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online via the website link below
Visit the Official Webpage for more details
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020.