Kimberly Clark Corporation is an American multinational personal care corporation that produces mostly paper-based consumer products. The company manufactures sanitary paper products and surgical & medical instruments. Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries.
Job Title: Data Analysis and Reporting Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
Lead performance management reporting and provide decision support to the management to optimize manufacturing costs and meeting operational objectives
- Liaising with Planning to agree on all material requirements for production.
- Daily reconciliation of physical material consumption to SAP after every production run & ensuring that all adjustments are rightly processed on SAP
- Report operations performance, including material variance analysis and work with mill operations team to investigate results and take corrective actions where necessary daily
- Provide timely and accurate decision support, reporting to management to assist in optimizing manufacturing cost and meeting plant objectives
- Conduct SAP health check for issued and returned stock to drive inventory record accuracy
- Conduct periodic health-checks for materials, semi-finished product and finished products master data information including production routings
- Ensure all material returns & NCR’s are processed and captured correctly on SAP
- Support operations and R&D team by ensuring the availability of materials for trial runs and the right accounting treatment of trial resources
- Work closely with Planning team to ensure timeous and accurate consideration of realistic operational metrics in planning to prevent stock-out or excessive inventory
- Partake in stock count and ensure adherence to financial procedures during stock counts and reconciling of counts
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalence in Accounting with 1-2 years’ experience.
- Logistic experience or equivalent qualification with 1-year experience, preferably within an FMCG environment.
- Computer literate with Office Package proficiency
- SAP exposure is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Visit the Official Webpage for more details
Application Closing Date