Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-Time
To lead the multi-functional / dimensional Engineering and Project management Team within the Lagos facility, while ensuring at all times assets are managed, maintained and operated at world-class standards in the areas of safety, quality and cost. To be an active and integral member of the Facility Management Team (FMT). Providing input on strategic and tactical plans for the Plant
- Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training.
- Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximises the capabilities of team and individuals.
- Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition always while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant. Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and execute a world-class maintenance strategy for the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and Cavil’s, within the plant maintenance teams.
- Develop and implement best practice management, encompassing lean methodology in the areas of, Capex, preventive maintenance and project management excellence in systems and processes.
- Lead, plan and execute Mill efficiency and plant capacity and improvement modification projects.
- Building Strategic Relationships
- Innovation | Decision Making
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of a BSc Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
- Minimum of 10 years of previous engineering and leadership experience in an FMCG environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
Visit the Official Webpage for more details
Application Closing Date
30th June 2020.