King Fahad University Scholarship: The Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) is pleased to announce that KFUPM provides full MS and PhD scholarships for distinguished graduate applicants who demonstrate high potential for conducting original research in the fields of Engineering, Sciences, and Business.
The Scholarship is available for both interested and eligible, local and International candidates. King Fahad University of Petroleum and Minerals (KFUPM) provides quality graduate programs according to the best international practices that will enhance the research environment and the dissemination of knowledge in the Kingdom.
The Online Application Portal for the King Fahad University Scholarship is open Twice a Year. Students Now can apply for the KFUPM Masters Admission & PhD Admissions.
King Fahd University Scholarship Details
University: King Fahd University
Course Level: Masters, MS/Ph.D., PhD Doctorate, MBA
Eligible Countries: Local and International candidates.
King Fahd University Scholarship benefits below.
- Free Tuition Fee
- A monthly stipend to cover living expenses.
- Free furnished Air-conditioned Housing.
- Essential Medical care.
- Free Textbooks.
- A Prepaid Airfare Ticket for Initial Travel to Dammam at the start of the contract, and a Return Ticket after his completion of the Degree (for RA and Lecturers-B).
- Subsidized Meals in the University cafeteria.
- A chance to participate along with the University faculty in the Research and Book writing
- Projects funded by the University.
- Other benefits are also available in accordance with University policy.
- A Four Year Bachelor’s Degree
- A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of 3.00 or higher on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent, and a GPA of 3.00 in the subject of the major field.
A Four-Year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institution.
A Grade-Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent.
At least one course in college-level calculus which covers both differentiation and integration.
Working knowledge of computers as evidenced by at least one course in that area (e.g. data processing, programming, information systems, etc.)
At least one year of full-time work experience. This requirement may be waived for graduate assistants, research assistants, and applicants with exceptional academic records.
For PhD Programs:
- An M.S. Degree (after a four-year B.S. degree)
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 on a scale of 4.00 or equivalent in both B.S. and M.S. degrees.
Available Fields of Study
To provide special support for research in focused areas of interest to Saudi Arabia. KPFUM offering diverse Fields options for MS, Ph.D., and MBA Programs.
|Chemical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|City & Regional Planning||M.C.R.P.|
|Civil & Environmental Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Computer Science||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Construction Engineering & Management||M.Sc.|
|Electrical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Information Assurance & Security||M.Sc.|
|Materials Science & Engineering||M.Sc.|
|Mathematical Sciences||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Medical Physics||M. Med. Phys.|
|Petroleum Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
|Systems & Control Engineering||Ph.D., M.Sc.|
Requirements & Documents
Be sure you have scanned copies of the following mandatory documents in PDF. Each file size can be a maximum of 2 MB.
- Copy of Identification (National ID – Saudi Nationals/Passport – Applicants from outside Saudi Arabia/Iqama – Residents of KSA)
- Complete official transcripts [For PhD Applicants – MS & BS Transcript/ For Master Applicants- BS Transcript] (The transcript should contain names and grade of all courses taken and should be an official transcript)
- Three (3) Recommendation Letters from your academic referees submitted through the online recommendation system after you submit the online application.
- Statement-of-Purpose (A one-page essay focusing on your career and research goals at FUPM).
- Passport Size Photo with white background (Optional for females)
- CV mentioning briefly your education and work experience.
- GMAT (For International MBA Applicants).
Note: Application will not be processed at all without the above Mandatory Documents.
Non Mandatory Documents:
Non-Mandatory Documents for online Application but needed before final admission:
- TOEFL (min 68 for MS and 79 for PhD) or IELTS (min 6.0 for MS and 6.5 for PhD) [IF AVAILABLE]
- GRE (General) score sheet (Required for Engineering & Science programs)[IF AVAILABLE]
- Degree(s) Certificates [If a degree was awarded]
How to Apply
The Application Process is all Online. There is an Online Application Form. Complete the Online Application Form & Upload all the Documents they have mentioned above.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application deadline is 22nd Sept 2020. And for Submitting Recommendation Letters the Last Date is 29th Sept 2020.