KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021: The Ministry of Research, Technology, and Higher Education of the Republic of Indonesia is pleased to announce the continuation of the Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) scholarship program to support students from developing countries to get their master degree in Indonesian Universities.
Applications are now invited from All International Students all over the world to apply for the KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 to Study Free in Indonesia on Fully Funded Scholarships for Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree are encouraged to apply. Ministry of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia has initiated Kemitraan Negara Berkembang (KNB) Scholarship for Students of all over the world. The scholarship is available for the academic year of 2021-22.
KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship 2021 Details:
Degree level: Bachelor’s, Master’s
Eligible nationality: International
Award country: Indonesia
Scholarship Level & Duration:
- Indonesian Language Course and Master Preparatory Program: Maximum 12 Months
- MS Degree Programs: Maximum 24 Months (4 Semester)
- Bachelors Degree Program: Maximum 48 Months (8 Semester).
Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
The Kemitraan Negara Berkembang KNB Scholarship 2021 is a Full Free Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. All the Expenses will be Covered. Detail is given below:
- A Settlement Allowance of IDR 1,250,000 will be given to new students upon
their arrival in Indonesia
- While taking the Indonesian language course and preparatory programs, the
new students will only receive a Living Allowance of IDR 2,550,000 per month;
- During the Master Program, the KNB students will receive a scheme of monthly allowance as detailed below:
– Living Allowance IDR 2,550,000
– Research Allowance IDR 400,000
– Books Allowance IDR 350,000
- Health insurance with a maximum of IDR 200,000 monthly premium (In case of
the cost of medical services exceeded to those covered by the health insurance,
the difference should be borne by the student);
- A Round-trip international airfare (economy class) from the international airport of the student’s home countries to Indonesia, including local transport to the host university.
- The maximum age to apply for the scholarship is 35 years old.
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree (master degree holder is not eligible to apply).
- Applicants must have a TOEFL or IELTS (or other certified English Proficiency Test) score
of 80 or 6.0 or equivalent.
- Applicants must complete the on-line application form.
- Prior to the departure to Indonesia, the successful candidates must sign the Statement
Letter and Scholarship Agreement prepared by the KNB Scholarship management.
How to Apply for KNB Indonesian Government Scholarship?
The application process is completely online. The Application Details are given below. Please check the Official website link below:
Schedule of Indonesia Scholarship 2021:
- The Selection result will be announced on the 1st week of June 2021.
- The Confirmation deadline is on July 6th, 2021.
- Students are expected to arrive in Jakarta on August 5th, 2021.
The last date to apply Online for the KNB Scholarship 2021 Indonesian Government Scholarship is 20th April 2021.