KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: LEAD INSTRUMENTATION, CONTROL & AUTOMATION
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- The Lead I&CA Engineer shall be responsible for the team coordination / timely provision of appropriate Instrumentation inputs in line with the various projects as defined in the scope of work for the specific project.
- In addition, he shall be able to develop new approaches to problems, prepare or modify drawings, specifications, calculations, and monitor work to comply with applicable codes and standards.
- Be able to use design tools and software like AutoCAD, SPI (INtools), InstruCalc to carry out design works and studies and prepare design reports (i.e. philosophies, specifications & datasheets, study reports, procedures), calculation sheets/notes, design drawings as well as to conduct site visits to any project site without supervision or guidance
- Educational and Qualification: Engineering Degree and Planning Certification, must be COREN certified
- Years of Work Experience required: Minimum of 10 years’ operating, pre-commissioning/ commissioning experience Age: 35 –40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website