KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: COMMISSIONING & START-UP SPECIALIST (PROCESS/MECHANICAL)
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Overseeing completion of multi-discipline division of work related to pre-commissioning or commissioning on projects.
- Supporting and supervision of the commissioning team on projects.
- Provides multi-discipline input into the scheduling, designing and planning of projects. In addition, the Commissioning Lead also develops multi-discipline commissioning strategy documents for projects.
- Review, approve, and overseeing the installation and design of minor temporary commissioning supplies and systems.
- Review and approve all multi-discipline commissioning processes to ensure they are compliant with the procedures, specifications, and standards of the project.
- Ensure that all commissioning procedures follow all appropriate safety practices and procedures and participate in all project and company safety programs.
- Audit commissioning activities regularly to ensure compliance with environmental, quality, and safety requirements.
- Communicate with the project engineering office in order to make sure that the applicable fabrication drawings are created in accordance with all commissioning requirements.
- Educational and Qualification: Engineering Degree and Planning Certification, must be COREN certified
- Years of Work Experience required: Minimum of 10 years’ operating, pre-commissioning/ commissioning experience Age: 35 –40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website