KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: COMMISSIONING AND START-UP SPECIALIST (INSTRUMENT, CONTROL & AUTOMATION).
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Review, advise and monitor the implementation of Integration & communication links with muliple DCS & Process Automation properitarty system.
- Integrate Safety Instrumented System with multiple properitory DCS system and platforms in accordance with standards and statutory requirements.
- Review and assist to develop the Commissioning test protocols covering all Process
- Automation system Project ITPs, covering all key project activities and work locations, Monitor, review and report to PQL /PL with respect with SATs, FATsWelding Procedures, Close out of Punchlists Control Loops logic modification and testing Quality related programmes, Alarm & Limits, Control loop performance checks , Audit Schedules and Results, etc.
- Coordinate ITP Inspection, FAT and SAT at activities at various sites and vendors, review and comment and assist to implement the design control system logic.
- B. Eng/ B.Sc in relevant Engineering discipline
- Years of Work Experience required: Minimum of 10 years’ operating, pre-commissioning/ commissioning experience in hydrocarbon facilities Age: 35-40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website