KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: MAJOR ROTATING EQUIPMENT (COMPRESSOR AND TURBINES) CONTROLS, INSTRUMENTATION AND AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Be in charge of Compressors and Gas Turbines controls and Instrumentation.
- Conduct remote diagnostics and monitoring of equipment..
- Use software in resolving vibration issues.
- Align and support compressor and Turbine system improvement programs that will minimize/eliminate deferment.
- Support and Sustain Compressor and Turbine systems. Implement and sustain Knowledge transfer to respective asset team personnel.
- Educational and Qualification: Engineering degree in the relevant discipline.,
- Years of Work Experience required: 10 years cognitive experience Age: 35-40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website