KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: Lead Process Engineering
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Plans, schedules, and supervises process design and or systems work for onshore and offshore oil and gas facilities projects.
- Reviews scopes of work, budgets, commitments, schedules, and progress. Makes use of progress reporting system. The degree of assistance and supervision depends on the scope, phase, and progress of the project
- Review and management of the project and general specifications, engineering procedures and engineering policy.
- Candidates must contribute efficiently to all kinds of process-related activities related to oil and gas activities for projects, studies, proposals, estimates and / or work improvement programs. The Lead Process Engineer will be responsible for project execution within budget and time schedules, management and leading other engineers, and must be able to work independently. However complex matters may be discussed with a Process Specialist in the department.
- The Lead Process Engineer must perform and will be held responsible for and aware of:
- Scheduling and estimating activities
- Establishing the definition of basis of design and design criteria.
- Consult specialists of the Process Technology Department and elsewhere , if applicable.
- Perform feasibility, alternative evaluation and process planning studies
- Role and sensitivity of process operating pressures and temperature, stream analysis and properties
- Selection of process schemes and process operating philosophy.
- Preparation and maintenance of process flow diagrams including heat and material balances
- Preparation and maintenance of process data.
- Preparation and maintenance of mechanical design conditions for large process plants.
- Preparation of process and mechanical design specifications of equipment, lines and instrumentation.
- Preparation and maintenance of piping and instrument diagrams. Lead in screening meetings and communication with other disciplines to verify and ensure that process requirements are will understood and properly taken cares of by all concerned.
- Preparation and maintenance of hydrostatic test diagrams and safeguarding diagrams.
- Execution of all process calculations and simulations.
- Preparation and maintenance of all safety and environmental aspects.
- Preparation and maintenance of plant operation manuals
- Review of all piping designs which may affect the process integrity.
- In respect of constructed plants is the representative for all process related aspects such as commissioning, start-up and test runs.
- Educational and Qualification: Bachelors degree in Chemical or Mechanical.,
- Years of Work Experience required: 10 years working experience in the discipline, 10 years should be working on oil field, petrochemical, or oil and gas handling projects.
- Age: 35-40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website