KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: RELIABILITY AND MAINTENANCE SPECIALIST
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- The Specialist will develop and lead reliability improvement processes by working closely with Clients Project Management Team as well as their Operations & Maintenance Organization. In addition, the candidate will:
- Identify and evaluate risk and reliability improvement opportunities through assessments of plant and associated data.
- Establish reliability models in all phases of engineering (pre-FEED to DED) and on operating facilities.
- Lead cross-discipline assessment teams, including coaching and mentoring in reliability values and techniques.
- Utilize reliability analysis tools to identify priorities and focus the organization on the most significant improvement opportunities.
- Work closely with Project Teams to build reliability and maintainability into the facility design.
- Develop procedures in line with equipment criticality and to comply with legislation and company standards.
- Educational and Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Registered Professional Engineer (or non-USA equivalent)
- Years of Work Experience required: • Minimum of 8 years demonstrable experience in the reliability environment, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry with good knowledge of all risk analysis techniques including RAM, QRA, FTA, FMEA and SIL.
- Age: 35-40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website