KOHASA ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED is a wholly indigenous onshore and offshore Oil & Gas Production Facilities Design and Construction company with a big reservoir of experience in different fields of engineering.
We are currently looking to engage experienced professionals to join us. The available positions are listed:
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL E3D/PDMS ADMINISTRATOR
Job Location: Rivers
Job Description / Responsibilities:
- Produce/ prepare 3D Implementation plans in line with client Specification/requirements.
- Conversant with ExxonMobil GPs Requirement regarding PMDS/E3D specifications/ procedure/requirements for multiple platforms CATS/SPECS/MACRO database set up.
- Project set up, maintenance and support of the system.
- The PDMS/E3D administrator will maintain all areas of the 3D model environment for stability and maintenance.
- The Administrator shall ensure the modeling environment works appropriately in regard to the generation, control and distribution of 3D model interfaces.
- Project set-up, administration and user support for Aveva PDMS/E3D/E3D.
- Full and through knowledge of PDMS/E3D Ver 220.127.116.11, E3D, Paragon, PML, CATS & SPECS
- Review overall plot plan of the project & divide the plant to optimum number of construction areas in consultation.
- Understands the scope of each project and has the capability to create PDMS/E3D database structures that will enable the 3D design and subsequent creation of deliverables from the project databases.
- Create PDMS/E3D model based on 3D modeling procedure with the required databases, teams and users and access rights according to PDMS/E3D Administration, Audit & control. (Establish procedures/specifications for projects and company standards relating to use of PDMS/E3D.)
- Responsible for end-user training on the usage of customization. This includes class room/remote training and preparation of training material.
- Interact directly with users/discipline leads and document requirements and special needs related to project designs and needs.
- Coordinate with the designers from the respective engineering disciplines to meet the project deliverables with timeliness and quality.
- Troubleshoot and escalate appropriately any technical issues and follow-up for quick resolution.
- Project-specific customization of system and writing macros as per project needs and for further checking the quality of PDMS/E3D outputs.
- Follow established PDMS/E3D standards, Setup the PDMS/E3D and related systems, Maintain the PDMS/E3D project, Provide direction and support to designers
- Provide ad hoc reports from PDMS/E3D or related databases
- Develops staffing schedules to ensure the most advantageous utilization of available equipment.
- Assists in developing plans for hardware and/or software purchases
- Coordinates installation of new systems with user schedules
- Oversees and provides technical support for customized tools, utilities and scripts to automate work processes and improve CAD productivity and efficiency; oversees and participates in performing daily maintenance on CAD databases, including researching and reconciling inconsistencies and variations in data
- Perform routine checks on model through data verification and project auditing.
- Create required reports from PDMS/E3D model for Layout / Material groups.
- Extract MTO from PDMS/E3D model for uploading to VPRM or any material management system used in the project.
- Upload specification files generated by VPRM in PDMS/E3D & check the completeness and correctness of items uploaded in PDMS/E3D.
- Setup ISODRAFT module for generating isometrics as per project & client specifications/documents & resolve and troubleshoot isometric errors.
- Update model review files in NAVIS WORKS format on daily basis and copy them to project server for the use of all discipline engineers.
- DESIGN-Equipment, Piping, Structural, Access ways.
- ISODRAFT-ISODRAFT Customization as per the Requirements, Bolt table, Backing Sheet.
- DRAFT-Administration -Administration & Drafting.
- AUTO DRAWING PRODUTION METHODOLOGY(ADP)
- PARAGON(CATS)-Piping, Steel, Instrument, Catalogue creation & updating
- SPECON (SPECS)-Piping, Steel, Instrument, Spec creation.& updating
- LEXICON-UDA creation.
- PROPCON-Properties Table Creation.
- ADMIN- Project Set up, Access Control, Project Creation, configurations
- MDS- Multi Discipline Support setup and customization
- Reports Customization as per the requirements
- Customization and creating routine for 3D Model file export and import integration with fabrication detailing software & Engineering analysis software.
- Creation and preparation Of Macro from PML Suitable For Any PDMS/E3D Module and PML-2 Object orientated programming.
- Transfer of specification Generated in other to PDMS/E3D & Generation of specification from piping specification.
- Proficient in uploading of the backing sheet in PGA`s & Isometrics as per project need.
- Report Extraction as required with project suit.
- PDMS/E3D suite of software installation and troubleshooting
- PDMS/E3D project architecture and Databases
- Well-versed in P&ID`S, other department drawings like equipment G.A.D, Hook up etc.
- Co-Ordination with other department for generation of Catalogue & clash free model.
- Familiar with pipe supports & CEASER-II software.
- Conversant with international codes and standards such as ANSI, ASTM, API, ASME and BS.
- Detailed piping specification, valve specification, specialty items specification, Material selection/ specialty items creation from primitive on E3D.
- Supervise and groom Designers
- Educational and Qualification: Master’s degree in Engineering or BSc in Engineering, COREN certified
- Years of Work Experience required: Minimum of 8 years. Age: 35 – 40
How to Apply
Application Deadline: 15/02/2021
For more information, visit the Official Website