The KTH Scholarship: KTH Royal Institute of Technology scholarship programme focuses on academic excellence and sustainable development, encouraging students to contribute to a more sustainable society.
The scholarship is awarded primarily on the basis of academic excellence and the selection process is undertaken in parallel with the admissions process
TH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation.
KTH Scholarship Details
Host University: KTH Royal Institute of Technology
Eligible Countries: International
Degree Type: Master degree
Value of Awards:
The KTH Scholarship covers the tuition fee at KTH for the first and the second year, provided that the study results during the first year are satisfactory
To be eligible for the scholarship you must;
- be a fee-paying student and have applied for a master’s programme at KTH as your first priority.
- Only applicants who fulfil the admission requirements of the programme applied for are eligible for a scholarship.
- Have a conditional offer letter to qualify for the scholarship.
- Have academic excellence performance
- Have relevant work experience and extra-curricular activities
- contribute to the sustainable development goals with a master’s degree from KTH
How to Apply
You apply through University Admissions, an online application portal for all Swedish universities. The number of places for each programme is limited, and admission is highly competitive. Some joint programmes have later application deadline.
- Choose your programmes
Find one or more programmes and verify that you meet the general and programme specific admission requirements for the programmes. These can be found under ‘Entry requirements’ on each programme page. Master’s programme catalogue
- Submit your online application by 15 January
Create an account, select programmes and submit your application via University Admissions. Follow the “Apply now” link on the programme page or find all programmes published on University Admissions. You can apply to four programmes that you rank in your order of priority. Apply to master’s programmes (University Admissions)
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Application Deadline: 15 January 2021