Landshop Limited is a unique real estate platform that makes land acquisition affordable for everyone or homeowner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
LandShop Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
Mechanical Engineer, with experience in handling, managing and leasing heavy-duty equipment i.e Bulldozers, Excavators, Swamp Buggies etc.
- Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines
- Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient
- Using computer-aided design/modelling software
- Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analysing and interpreting data.
Qualifications for a Mechanical Engineer
- BSc/HND in a relevant subject such as mechanical, automotive or aeronautical or manufacturing engineering.
- Experience in handling, managing and leasing heavy-duty equipment i.e Bulldozers, Excavators, Swamp Buggies etc.
- Professional qualification and registration is a requirement
- Applicants should be resident in Lagos, Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com with “Mechanical Engineer” as the subject of the email. Visit the LandShop Official Website for more details
Application Closing Date
30th June 2020.