Ariosh Ltd delivers Engineering and Construction services for onshore, offshore and subsea segment of the energy industry. Our people are performance driven. We proactively strive to innovate and achieve business excellence
Application is invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: LASER SCAN CAMERA SERVICING MANAGER
Job Location: Rivers
- Responsible for the collection, processing, registration, extraction, and mapping of point cloud data.
- Implementing Trimble Business Center, Riegl, Leica, TopoDOT, 3DReshaper, MicroStation (ORD), AutoCAD Civil 3D, ArcMap, TerraScan, and others as needed.
- Work with product managers to define laser scanning software product roadmap.
- Manage design and development of embedded firmware, dlls, and application software for laser products and accessories.
- Lead the technical aspects of creating system software architecture and propose solutions which would meet system requirements.
- Manage the overall process of the design cycle from initial concept through hardware test
- Test, deploy, maintain and enhance software releases.
- Work with other engineering and manufacturing teams on system start up, integration, and debugging
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or any other related course
- 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in laser scanning, surveying technology and geomatics
- Thorough knowledge of 3D laser scanning hardware and software.
- Working knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office Suite, Auto CAD, 3D modeling software, and 3D scanning software (ideally FARO Scene) to produce reports, spreadsheets, and process 3D scans.
- Relevant experience in technical leadership role in a related industry
- Experience in Vector Graphics, Industrial Ethernet, Embedded Linux, Laser Scanning Systems, Control Systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to effectively function in a team environment
- Positive attitude, elevated attention to details, work well within a team environment
- Strong collaborator with effective interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills required for interaction within group, with internal customers, and R&D
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Send CV by email to email@example.com
Note: There should be no multiple application by single applicant
Visit the Ariosh Ltd Official Website for more information
Application Deadline: 30/11/2020
Click here for more Jobs alert