Leiden University is inviting suitably and qualified Leiden University students of all disciplines for the Minerva Scholarship Fund for study and research projects. The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation aims to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study. In particular, the MSF strives to fund exceptional and exclusive student projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is an initiative of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
Leiden University was founded in 1575 and is one of Europe’s leading international research universities. It has seven faculties in the arts, humanities, and sciences, spread over locations in Leiden and The Hague. The motto of the University is ‘Praesidium Libertatis’ – Bastion of Freedom.
Minerva Scholarship Fund Details
Hosting University: Leiden University
Nationalities: All countries
Degree Type: Bachelor, Master
Scholarship Type: Internship, Study, Research
Minerva Scholarship Fund. Funding range: Between €900 and €2000
- Research costs;
- International travel and
- living costs.
- You are registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. PhD tracks and complete Master programmes are not eligible.
Applicants must have an offer for a place on one of the following Faculty/Courses to be eligible.
- Governance and Global Affairs,
- Social and Behavioural Sciences,
- Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding,
- Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON
- Download an application form from www.minervascholarshipfund.com.
- Complete the form.
- Check you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application dossier to the address provided, before the deadline.
- Within three months of the end of the project, you must submit a project report with accompanying images.
- You will be informed (max.) one month after the application deadline whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
For more information visit the Official Website
Application Deadline: 15 December 2020