Liese Prokop Scholarship for asylum seekers is now open for application by The Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) for the 2020/21 session.
The Austrian Integration Fund (ÖIF) supports committed asylum-seeking students with very good academic success who do not receive state funding in Austria and who demonstrably need financial support to study, with the Liese Prokop Scholarship to complete their studies and enter the Austrian labour market.
Students entitled to asylum,
- in extraordinary studies, which are preparing for one or more supplementary examinations (e.g. by attending a pre-study course), with an initial enrollment at a university or university of applied sciences in Austria before the age of 30,
- in the nostrification process
- Completed and signed application for funding
- Identity card (residence card for those entitled to asylum, convention passport)
- Registration slip
- E-card (social security number)
- Asylum notice
- if already available: valid letter of admission to a university or a technical college in Austria or a valid nostrification letter
Method of Application
Eligible student should send the following documents listed above with your application fill it out completely and send it signed to email@example.com (collected in an e-mail, but individual scans/copies attached):
The application can only be processed if all documents are submitted in full and together with the signed application for funding.
Application Deadline: June 12th, 2020