Linum Consult is a network of expertise to deliver outstanding recruitment solutions using ingenuity, go above and beyond the expected to deliver creative, tailored solutions, and the right people for the right project – every time.
At Linum Consult, we’re transparent in everything we do. We understand that being open and honest is vital to our long term business success. At every stage of the recruitment process, we take a consultative approach; never hiding the truth from our clients and candidates.
Applications are invited for;
Job Title: Finance Manager
Responsible for budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for an international specialist civil engineering company operating across the globe. They intervene on a range of major infrastructure projects which would include Rail, Dam, Road/Viaduct, etc..
- Manage all accounting operations
- Prepare and publish timely monthly/quarterly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Debt management and collection
- Support Corporate month-end, quarterly-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Working closely with management or executive/CFO teams to share reports and analysis findings
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience in a similar role
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification in a relevant subject
- Knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (IAS/IFRS)
- Knowledge of either the Construction, Civil Engineering or Oil & Gas sectors is a key requirement for success.
- Chartered Certified Accountants desirable but not essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should please send your CV for the attention of Neill Donald at email@example.com
Apply online Click Here
- Please note, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
- Candidates MUST ALREADY be in-country already for this position due to COVID.
Visit the Official Webpage for more information