Lonadek Nigeria Limited is one of the foremost in capacity building for Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria, particularly in the area of Process Engineering. The company that deals in private and public sectors, Basic & Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, and Construction project.
Our client in the Oil & Gas Industry requires a Field Civil Engineer (Concrete Structure)
Job Title: Field Civil Engineer
Field Civil Engineer who will perform engineering duties in planning, designing, and overseeing construction and maintenance of building structures, and facilities. The preferred candidate must have a sound understanding of mathematics and physics, and the ability to apply those skills in creative problem-solving.
- Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at the project site.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials, equipment, or labor to determine project
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, and structural repairs to industrial and managerial personnel.
- Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
- Work as required with minimal or no supervision
- Oversee the execution of projects, which involves constant interaction with construction workers, clients, and other building professionals.
- Follow internal procedures and government standards
- First degree in Civil Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years cognate experience within the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Must possess relevant certifications and professional engineering license
- Must possess a basic knowledge of the practical construction procedures.
How to Apply
If you are interested and qualified, kindly click on the link below to apply,
For more information, visit Lonadek Nigeria Limited Official Website
not later than Monday, 15th April 2021.
Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.