Loughborough University Inspiring Success Scholarship programme is delivered in partnership with the London Legacy Development Corporation and has most recently supported by a kind donation from local foundations and businesses. The initiative has helped over 100 unemployed or under-employed graduates from across the boroughs and has already seen twenty-three individuals graduate with postgraduate qualifications from Loughborough University London.
The Inspiring Success Scholarship at Loughborough University offers 100% off the full cost of tuition fees for selected unemployed and underemployed graduates. They obtained GCSE or A-level (or equivalent) qualifications from Hackney, Tower Hamlets, Newham or Waltham Forest.
Inspiring Success Scholarship 2020 Details
Host University: Loughborough University
Eligible Countries: Selected Countries
Available programmes: All taught master’s programmes
Number of Awards: Ten
Duration: One Year
- 100% off the full cost of tuition fees
Students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate with a minimum of a lower second class honours degree from a UK university or equivalent overseas qualification recognized by Loughborough University. Also, participants will need to have graduated at least six months before the start of the programme
- Additionally, applicants should be currently residing in and have previously taken GCSE or A level qualifications while living in Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets or Waltham Forest
- Be presently unemployed or underemployed, earning below GBP 570.90 per week
- Also, attendance at our two-day Inspiring Success programme is advised, but not essential
- Likewise, they should be willing to become ambassadors of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and actively give back to the local community through Echo
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must have applied for your preferred master’s programme and must receive an offer. To find out more about the award and to apply for a master’s programme. For Loughborough University Admission
For more information, visit the Official Webpage for more details.
Application Deadline: 31 July 2020