Luiss University call for application for Excellence Scholarships for International Students registered for the First Year of a Master’s Degree Program At Luiss University 2020/2021 Academic Year. The Luiss University of Rome is a private Italian university, recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. Luiss Guido Carli has its origins in an earlier Roman institution: Pro Deo University, founded in 1966.
The University aims to support talented students by making their education accessible and affordable. Numerous scholarships are granted to international students each year. The selection of the scholar is merit-based and on an overall evaluation of applications.
Luiss University Excellence Scholarships Details
Host University: Luiss University, Italy
Degree Level: Master degree Program
Number of Awards: 8
The scholarships consist of a full waiver of the University’s annual tuition fee for the entire standard duration of the degree program.
To apply for the Scholarship, you need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must possess a high school diploma or Bachelors’s degree.
- Candidate must be enrolled for the First Year of a Master’s Degree Program At the University
- hold GMAT certification with a minimum score of 710 or equivalent GRE certification
- has passed all of the exams provided for in their undergraduate study plan, with the exception of the final degree exam in the case of students still in the process of graduating.
Available Department for Masters Program
Luiss University is providing Excellence Scholarships in the following departments
- Department of Political Science – 2
- Department of Business and Management – 2
- Department of Economics and Finance – 2
- Department of Law – 2
Requisite documents for both Italians and Non-Italians students for Excellence Scholarship
- Bachelors’s degree certificate
- Transcript of Records indicating the Grade Point Average (GPA)
- A document explaining the grading system of the student’s university/country
- Valid GRE/GMAT Score certification
- Self-certification/official certification of the exams taken with associated grades (for Italian)
How to Apply:
Applications to participate in this Scholarship can be submitted, using the online form available
Visit the Official Webpage for more information
Application Deadline: 3 July, 2020.