Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited (LONL) is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and having its registered office at St. Nicholas House (10th Floor), Catholic Mission Street, Lagos State.
Applications are invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: PROJECT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER\DEPUTY GENERAL DIRECTOR
Job Location: LAGOS
- Oversees and executes the Country Manager’s duties during any absence or business trips and ensuring the interests of shareholders are safeguarded (actually back to back).
- Perform the role of a supervisor and ensure control over the implementation of the company project’s portfolio, as well as monitoring and business development objectives.
- Organize interface for interaction between partners and LUKOIL specialists on functional issues related to project execution.
- Participates in value assurance activities to increase the value of projects and prepare decision support packages
- higher economic education, additional technical education of oil and gas industry;
at least 11 years of experience in project management activities in the oil and gas projects;
at least 9 years of work in joint ventures to deliver oil and gas projects from start-up till construction;
knowledge of Lukoil corporate procedures and standards for decision-making process;
practical experience and knowledge of PSA and concession contracts;
principles and methodology of project management in international oil and gas projects;
principles of budgeting, methodology for cost estimating and schedule planning;
Must be able to work with company management to define short and long term plans of project execution for cost optimization and projects economics improvement;
experience with risk management and risk evaluation;
Russian and English fluent speaker is a must;
7 years of international experience;
HSE oriented experience;
Knowledge of contract and procurement process
How to Apply
Interested and suitably candidates should send applications to email@example.com
Please note that the application closes two weeks from the date of this publication
Application Closing Date
27th February 2021.
For more information, Visit Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited Page