Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited (LONL) is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and having its registered office at St. Nicholas House (10th Floor), Catholic Mission Street, Lagos State.
Applications are invited to fill the position below;
Job Title: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Job Location: LAGOS
- Provide functions for planning, updating and monitoring of the company’s budget execution.
- Prepare management reports of the company in the context of plan \ actual for planning periods.
- Participate in the development of budgets for joint ventures in which the Company holds a minority stake.
- Prepare and obtain approval of long-term development plans.
- Ensure interaction with other departments for the preparation of accounting, financial and other types of reports
higher economic\finance education, MBA is an advantage
at least 6 years of experience in budgeting & finance processes in the upstream business, including planning and execution
Fluent Russian and English language
knowledge of accounting and governance reporting
experience in preparation and analysis of work programs and budgets
strong skill in factor analysis
knowledge of Lukoil corporate procedures and standards for budgeting and financing
practice of interaction with joint ventures and major oil and gas companies as shareholders
understanding of project management approach
How to Apply
Interested and suitably candidates should send applications to email@example.com
Please note that the application closes two weeks from the date of this publication
Application Closing Date
27th February 2021.
For more information, Visit Lukoil Overseas Nigeria Limited Page